As a Senior Front End Web Engineer, your responsibilities will include all phases of user interface development. From architecture and design to implementation and customer engagement. You will work with our internal customers and backend developers both on our team and others. We are looking for someone that has an eye for design, is able to communicate well with members outside our team and play an active role in the future roadmap of our applications.
You must have experience in Angular or React, HTML and CSS. This is a fast paced environment utilizing AGILE development strategies and implementing U/UX designs.
As a Sr .NET Software Development Engineer, you should have a minimum of 3 years experience and will be responsible for building and maintaining the business applications, integrations, web services and other technologies that our company provides. If you’re a detail-oriented individual who has a passion for test-driven development and an aptitude for problem-solving, SEQTEK may be the opportunity for you!
What is the position: The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects on time and on budget. Coordinating efforts of team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan is essential. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. What are the responsibilities:
• Under general supervision, oversees various system projects of a highly complex nature.
• Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
• Must be familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
• Manage all aspects of multiple diverse projects
• Utilize expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
We are looking for a passionate, high-agency Business Analyst to join our company. Your mission is to chase down and remove all impediments for a dedicated scrum team so you can all concentrate on quickly and sustainably delivering value for our customers and business.
SEQTEK is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
We’re looking for a Machine Learning (Ops) Engineer who is experienced in deploying and managing machine learning models at scale in production for our Machine Learning Operations team. The team is a cross-functional team and as a ML Engineer you will closely work with data scientists and data engineers in operationalizing ML models.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As an ML Engineer in the MLOps team you will be a key stakeholder and owning responsibility in operationalize and monitor machine learning models using high end tools and technologies.
· Requirement gathering specific to ML Systems.
· Execute best practices in version control and continuous integration / delivery
· Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers and other key stakeholders
· Work well in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
Expertise should include some or all of the following:
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data