What is the position: The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects on time and on budget. Coordinating efforts of team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan is essential. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. What are the responsibilities:
• Under general supervision, oversees various system projects of a highly complex nature.
• Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
• Must be familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
• Manage all aspects of multiple diverse projects
• Utilize expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
We are looking for a passionate, high-agency Business Analyst to join our company. Your mission is to chase down and remove all impediments for a dedicated scrum team so you can all concentrate on quickly and sustainably delivering value for our customers and business.
SEQTEK is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
We’re looking for a Machine Learning (Ops) Engineer who is experienced in deploying and managing machine learning models at scale in production for our Machine Learning Operations team. The team is a cross-functional team and as a ML Engineer you will closely work with data scientists and data engineers in operationalizing ML models.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· As an ML Engineer in the MLOps team you will be a key stakeholder and owning responsibility in operationalize and monitor machine learning models using high end tools and technologies.
· Requirement gathering specific to ML Systems.
· Execute best practices in version control and continuous integration / delivery
· Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers and other key stakeholders
· Work well in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
Expertise should include some or all of the following:
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
Create, test, provide resolution to bugs and other changes to application solutions in one or more business areas of SEQTEK. Responsible for coaching other team members from entry-level to mid-level Developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identify work process improvements.
- Keep up with new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming objectives and specifications with clients.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
As a Database Developer, you will support multiple, mission-critical and highly transnational Microsoft SQL Server and other databases. You will also be required to maintain performance, integrity and security for the systems while collaborating with application developers, business analysts, and other database developers to fine-tune and develop highly performing systems. Required skills with implementation of SSIS ETL process, Data Integration and Data Transfer, as well as Optimization and improving Data Structures. Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product life-cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems which may include the Azure platform. Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security. A successful candidate will have skills in MS SQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Azure, HIPAA and SOX compliance.
As a SQA Analyst in this position you will work as part of a project team in creating a Test Strategy and developing test scripts for complex systems and providing quality standards across software applications. This may include writing and executing manual test cases, developing automated testing and analyzing complex data. Responsibilities will also include working with other SQA Analysts, completing documentation according to approved methodology, and coordinating and participating in development and review meetings. Experience executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing is required. Familiarity with tools like Jira, Selenium, Katalon, Test Complete and scripting languages. A successful candidate will have the ability to make a big impact on the team.
Specific responsibilities include:
-Develop and maintain test automation processes in alignment with the project and the organization’s standards (i.e., governance, processes and tools)
-Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the long-term automation strategy and framework to increase the regression test suite and reduce regression timelines
-Develop and maintain automation plans, frameworks scripts, and metrics for functional, integration and regression testing; Run daily regression suits and analyze results
-Defect management oversight by providing timely defect reporting, safekeeping and tracking through defect-life-cycle