Create, test, provide resolution to bugs and other changes to application solutions in one or more business areas of SEQTEK. Responsible for coaching other team members from entry-level to mid-level Developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identify work process improvements.
- Keep up with new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming objectives and specifications with clients.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
As a Database Developer, you will support multiple, mission-critical and highly transnational Microsoft SQL Server and other databases. You will also be required to maintain performance, integrity and security for the systems while collaborating with application developers, business analysts, and other database developers to fine-tune and develop highly performing systems. Required skills with implementation of SSIS ETL process, Data Integration and Data Transfer, as well as Optimization and improving Data Structures. Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product life-cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems which may include the Azure platform. Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security. A successful candidate will have skills in MS SQL, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Azure, HIPAA and SOX compliance.