Finding the Right Person is Hard
Any successful project relies on having a skilled and dynamic team player. For any project, it may be important to bring on additional members who are a perfect fit for the job. SEQTEK’s staff augmentation services give your team the speed, expertise, and flexibility they need to scale and execute projects on time and under budget.
Companies lose out on time and budget trying to find a good fit, but end up with projects delayed, people frustrated, and internal issues. There are three reasons why staff augmentation is a great choice:
- The hiring process is costly. According to Business.com, companies often spend double an employee’s yearly salary on recruiting and training expenses.
- The hiring process is lengthy. Estimates put the hiring process for finding skilled talent at 1-3 months. This does not account for the internal time taken into account for reviewing resumes, interviewing, and scheduling.
- Turnover rates are increasing. From 2015 to 2019, turnover rates increased from 13% to 19%. You might find someone but keeping them is another plan for another time. Companies have found a way to bring in specific skill sets for the time periods needed to help save and manage annual costs.
SEQTEK’s staff augmentation services are available for every type of project, from the most simplistic to the most complex. Composed of the top 10% of IT talent, our talent is ready to make an immediate and effective contribution to your team.
See how our approach to software development will make a difference on your next project.
Putting The Best Developers On Your Team
Finding and securing the right resources for your company will always be a challenge. Let the dedicated SEQTEK team help you build the right team by communicating with your company and the most talented developers in the Midwest. We prioritize your organizations needs, and only talk with individuals that we would call our own at SEQTEK.
Pros and cons of direct hiring for your software project:
- Great candidate selection
- Stronger employee commitment
- Constant communication with SEQTEK
- Less flexibility in compensation
- No “trial period”
Our refined hiring process allows us to find the best team members for your software development project. Once we find you the best resources for your next project, you’re ready to hit the ground running, managing the project team and outcomes yourself.
Ready to get started?
Get a Developer
Our software development team is the best out there. Get them on your team with our staffing and recruiting services.
Get the answers to your frequently asked question here.